Thursday, November 5, 2009

So sad... it makes me cry...

Dear all..

I have a very bad news..the bazaar is cancelled... the school hall that i book, the principal suddenly said that the hall doesn't allowed business selling stuff purposes..

so..i did try to find another hall.. but what i found is more expensive budget for exampla 3K but the rental is so very high, or affordable hall but i'm afraid it will not attract many crowds.. and a lot of crowds is the main objective of the bazaar right..

so after thinking A LOT :( i decided to cancel this bazaar.. i'm really sorry for all the trouble i had caused.. dissapointed with myself a lot.. I'm sorry guys.. :(

1 comment:

  1. Im akram, already emailed u.donworry,we should try again next time.perhaps another location,instead of school hall.maybe we should find a crowd,like jomheboh.we take few lots and let blogshops rent.just my 2 cents

    regards,
    Akram
    www.couple-shirt.com

    ReplyDelete